WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Parentage Cases: You were Raped and got Pregnant. Now you are the Respondent in a Parentage Case.

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this to ask the court to restrict the rapist’s parental rights and/or order him to pay child support and other costs. #3661EN

Last Review and Update: Aug 28, 2019