powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Protect My Home: Hiring Contractors

Authored By: Washington State Department of Labor & Industries

Step-by-step information on how to hire a contractor for various projects around your home.

Last Review and Update: Jan 31, 2020