powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Quieting Title to Your Vehicle

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Use this if you have bought a car and have had a hard time getting title in your name. Some people call it applying for “ownership in doubt.”


Download | Printer-friendly

Download Instructions Only

Download Court Forms

Last Review and Update: May 31, 2018