Washington LawHelpWashington LawHelp

Quitclaim Deeds and Life Estates

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

6260EN - Before transferring any property, it is best to consult with a lawyer to find out all the possible consequences of the transfer in your specific circumstances. Some lawyers will provide services free of charge or for a reduced fee for low-income people. Contact your local bar association for more information. Also called Quit Claim Deed.

Download | Printer-friendly Related Resources
Last Review and Update: Jun 15, 2015