WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Reporting a Change of Address to the Immigration Service

Authored By: Education for Justice
Read this in:
Spanish / Español
Hmong / Hmoob
Korean / 한국어

If you aren’t a U.S. citizen you need to tell the United States Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS) where you are living. You have to tell them within 10 days every time you move or change your address.

Last Review and Update: Oct 21, 2019