WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Residential Schedules and Child Support: Non-Parent Custody Cases

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Petitioners and Respondents can use this. Do not use this packet alone. See our Filing, Responding and Finalizing Non-Parent Custody Case packets for more info. Packet #3116EN

Last Review and Update: Aug 19, 2019