powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Respond to Minor Guardianship

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project

If you were served with a Minor Guardianship Petition or Emergency Minor Guardianship Petition, this has the forms you need to respond. #4414EN

Last Review and Update: Jan 04, 2021