Respond to a petition to change a parenting plan, residential schedule, or custody order

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Packet #3261EN

Download Instructions and Forms

Download Instructions Only

Get Legal Help

Visit Northwest Justice Project to find out how to get legal help. 

Last Review and Update: Jan 31, 2022
Was this information helpful?
Back to top