WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Responding to a Motion for Temporary Non-Parent Custody Orders or Immediate Restraining Orders: Non-Parent Custody

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Packet #3125EN

Last Review and Update: Nov 15, 2018