powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Get an Ex Parte Order to Move with Your Children

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

This packet will help you ask for a court order that takes effect right away, with little or no notice to the other parent, that allows you to move with your children. Packet #3134EN

Last Review and Update: Mar 31, 2021