WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Objecting when the Other Parent Wants to Move with the Child

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project

If you are a noncustodial parent with the right to time with the child under a parenting plan, you can use this packet to try to stop the custodial parent from moving with your child. If you are a third party with some right to time with the child, you have the right to try to stop any proposed relocation if you believe it would interfere with your relationship with the child. Packet #3133EN.

Last Review and Update: Aug 21, 2019