Washington LawHelpWashington LawHelp

Following Washington's Relocation Law

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Use this packet if you have legal custody of your child, and you wish to move (“relocate”) and take the child with you. Under state law, you may have to do certain things before you move. This packet has forms and instructions to help. Packet #3132EN.

Download Packet Download Instructions Only Links to Court Forms Related Resources
Last Review and Update: Aug 26, 2017