WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Special Monthly Compensation (SMC) for Serious Disabilities

Authored By: U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs

VA can pay additional compensation to a veteran who, as a result of military service, incurred the loss or loss of use of specific organs or extremities.

Last Review and Update: Feb 23, 2018