powered by probono.net

CAUTION! This does not erase your history!

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Special Monthly Compensation (SMC) for Serious Disabilities

Authored By: U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs

VA can pay additional compensation to a veteran who, as a result of military service, incurred the loss or loss of use of specific organs or extremities.

Last Review and Update: Jan 27, 2020