WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

SSDI Overpayments: What to do if you get a Notice of Overpayment from Social Security

Authored By: Learnthelaw.org

This free online class is for people who got a Notice of Overpayment from the Social Security Administration (SSA). A Notice of Overpayment is a letter that says you owe Social Security money. The notice may say Social Security is going to take some or all of your Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) check to repay what you owe.

Last Review and Update: Aug 29, 2016