powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Tenant Services: Repairs

Authored By: Solid Ground

Learn about landlords' obligations under state law to keep your unit safe and livable.

Link to Tenant Services: Repairs: www.solid-ground.org

Last Review and Update: Feb 11, 2021