powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Tenants: If You Need Repairs

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

Learn about a landlord's responsibility to make repairs and what you can do to enforce your right to live in a safe home. #6330EN


Please Note:

* Read this only if you live in the state of Washington.

*Eviction law continues to change. Read about the latest changes to eviction laws.

Watch Video

Get Legal Help

Visit Northwest Justice Project to find out how to get legal help. 


Download Packet with Sample Letters

Last Review and Update: Nov 30, 2020