powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Tribal Trust Fund Settlement Payments

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

9214EN - Use this publication if you have received or may be receiving money as a result of the Tribal Trust Accounting and Management lawsuits filed by tribes against the United States; and you get or may apply for needs-based public benefits including Supplemental Security Income (SSI), food assistance, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or Medicaid; and you may file a tax statement for 2012.

Last Review and Update: Mar 12, 2014