Washington LawHelpWashington LawHelp

Vacating a Judgment and Staying Enforcement of a Writ of Restitution

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

If you receive a judgment or a writ of restitution and you believe you had a good reason for not responding to the eviction summons or appearing at the show cause hearing, you may ask the court to vacate (or withdraw) the judgment and stay (or temporarily stop) the eviction. #6314EN

Download | Printer-friendly Related Resources

Download | Printer-friendly

Last Review and Update: Jan 05, 2018