WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Vacating (Canceling) a Judgment and Staying (Stopping) Enforcement of a Writ after You Defaulted in your Unlawful Detainer (Eviction) Case

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

If you receive a judgment or a writ of restitution and you believe you had a good reason for not responding to the eviction summons or appearing at the show cause hearing, you may ask the court to vacate (or withdraw) the judgment and stay (or temporarily stop) the eviction. #6314EN


Download Packet

Download Instructions Only

Download Forms

Last Review and Update: May 21, 2019