Video - Help is Available for H-2A Workers Who Need Information about Income Taxes

Read this in: Spanish / Español

FOR 2016 TAX-YEAR ONLY! General information only! Tax laws change all the time.You should talk to a good tax preparer or attorney about your unique situation. Any tax advice provided is not intended, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code. Call the IRS to provide your current address at 1-800-829-1040. Spanish speaking assisters are available. You can also call the Northwest Justice Project at 1-888-201-1018, or email us at or connect with us on WhatsApp at (509) 225-0026


Last Review and Update: Jul 24, 2017
Back to top