powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Video - What if I Get Sued for a Debt?

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Short video covering what you should do if you receive court papers (Summons and Complaint) from a creditor suing you to collect a debt.

Last Review and Update: Nov 08, 2016