WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Vulnerable Adult Protection Order

Authored By: Administrative Office of the Courts

An Order for Protection can help keep a vulnerable adult safe. However, an order is only one part of protecting a vulnerable adult. If you have questions about other options, call: the statewide telephone number to report abuse or neglect: 1-866-ENDHARM, 1-866-363-4276.

Last Review and Update: Jan 13, 2020