WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Filing a Discrimination Complaint with the WSHRC

Authored By: Washington State Human Rights Commission

Any individual who believes that he or she has been discriminated against based on protected class status may file a charge of discrimination with the WSHRC. Under the law, everyone has the right to be free from discrimination at work, in housing, in a public accommodation, or when seeking credit and insurance.

Last Review and Update: Jan 10, 2020