powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

What if I can't pay my utilities?

Authored By: Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission

Utility companies regulated by Washington State will not cut off your services during the COVID-19 crisis. They may also waive (cancel) late fees and make a payment plan if you cannot pay your bills due to COVID-19.

Last Review and Update: Mar 25, 2020