powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Which Court Can Enter Custody Orders? Questions and Answers about Jurisdiction

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project LSC Funded

Determining jurisdiction can be complicated. This publication tries to explain the basics in simple terms. It may still be confusing. Try to speak with a lawyer. #3102EN

Last Review and Update: Jun 20, 2016