powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

You Have Been Served with a Petition for Visits | Printable Packet

Authored By: Northwest Justice Project

You may use this packet if you are a custodial parent who has been served with a Petition for Visits by a non-parent. It contains the necessary forms and instructions. #3153EN

Last Review and Update: Apr 15, 2019