powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

When can a minor access health care without parental consent?

Authored By: Columbia Legal Services

Washington State’s general age of majority for health care is 18 (RCW 26.28.010). However, a minor can receive some services without parental consent. This resources lists some of those. #5934EN


Download | Printer-friendly

Last Review and Update: Nov 14, 2017