Your rights as a tenant in Washington State

Explains residential tenants and landlords' rights and responsibilities in Washington. #6300EN

Please Note:

  • Read this only if you live in Washington State.

  • Eviction law continues to change. Read about the latest changes to eviction laws.

  • Renters with low incomes are entitled to a lawyer free of charge before a court may proceed with an eviction. Call our Eviction Defense Screening line at 1-855-657-8387 or apply online if you think you may quality.  


Download | Printer-friendly

Get Legal Help

Visit Northwest Justice Project to find out how to get legal help. 


Last Review and Update: Jan 03, 2022
Was this information helpful?
Back to top