Search results for 3204EN

Ask the Court to Waive Your Filing Fee | Printable Packet

Use this to ask the court to waive (cancel) the filing fee to start a civil court case when you can't afford to pay it. Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Or use our do-it-yourself interview program, Washington Forms Online, to complete the forms. #3204EN

Back to top