Skip to main content

Search results for Child Relocation

How to Represent Yourself at an Unemployment Benefits Hearing

If you have been denied unemployment compensation benefits, you have a right to appeal. If you have been allowed benefits, your former employer has the same right to appeal. If either you or your employer appeals, you will have a hearing with an administrative law judge. This explains how to represent yourself at the hearing. #7600EN

Back to top