Search results for legal separation

How to get a name change in Washington State

In Washington State, if you are eighteen or older, you can choose and use any name you wish, as long as you are not trying to defraud (cheat) someone. This describes the process. #3400EN

ACP participants can use a Revocable Living Trust to buy real property confidentially

When you buy a house or other real estate, you have to sign a lot of documents that show your name and the address or location of your property. These documents show up in public records that anyone can see. If you are in the Address Confidentiality Program (ACP), you can keep your name and location confidential by creating a revocable living trust that you can control. Then you can buy property in the name of the Trust, without using your own name. Packets #3708EN and 3709EN.

Back to top