powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Refine Your Search:

Filter By:

Resource Type

Search results for legal separation

3 item(s) found

  • Ask the Court to Waive Your Filing Fee

    Court Forms & Procedure

    A Washington Forms Online interview. Do-it-yourself court forms and instructions on LawHelp Interactive. Use this if you cannot afford to pay the filing fee to start a new case. A judge will look at your financial information and decide if you qualify for a waiver under Washington Courts' General Rule 34. Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
  • Getting Your Paperwork Ready So You Can Get Help with Your Family Law Case

    Court Forms & Procedure

    Be ready for an appointment with someone who's going to help you with your family law case. That someone might be: an attorney; a family law facilitator; an advocate at your local Domestic Violence shelter; or a CLEAR advocate who is going over forms with you by phone. #3130EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
  • When a Tenant Who Lives Alone Dies

    Know Your Rights

    Read this if you rent your house, manufactured home, or apartment (dwelling unit) from a landlord and are the sole occupant of the dwelling unit OR someone has designated you to take care of their things in their rental unit after they die. #6301EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project