Search results for manufactured homes

Section 515 Rural Rental Housing Evictions

If you are a tenant in an apartment complex financed by the Rural Housing Service (RHS) (formerly the Farmers Home Administration or FHA), you have greater protection against evictions than some other tenants. You may also be paying less than market rent. If your landlord evicts you from this housing, you may lose your federal housing assistance. Learn what you can do to avoid an eviction. #6120EN

Back to top