Search results for modify parenting plan

3 Item(s) Found
Filter By:

File a petition to change a parenting plan, residential schedule, or custody order

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Do not use this to change a temporary parenting plan or custody order. Use this only if you and the other parent already have a final parenting plan issued by a Washington State Court. Packet #3260EN.

Ask for Immediate Restraining Orders: Petition to Change Parenting Plan Cases

Forms and instructions for using them if you need a court order to take effect immediately, with little or no notice to the other party, in a petition to change parenting plan case. #3263EN

Ask for Temporary Family Law Orders: Petition to Change Parenting Plan Cases

Instructions and forms to ask for a court order giving you certain rights and/or protections after your Petition to Change Parenting Plan case has started, but before it is final. #3264EN

Back to top