Skip to main content

Search results for modifying child support

2 Item(s) Found

How Can I Collect Child Support?

Learn how the Division of Child Support (DCS), whose services are free, can help you set and collect child support. There is a locator service to help find parents who owe support. #3812EN

Getting Child Support after High School

Find out when and how to change your child support order to include post-secondary educational support making one or both parents responsible to pay for the child's educational expenses beyond high school. #3818EN

Back to top