Search results for probably

Motion to Stay Enforcement of Writ of Restitution and for Payment Plan Under RCW 59.18.410(3) Forms

Tenants getting evicted because they owe rent can use this sample Motion to ask a judge for payment plan (and stop the sheriff from enforcing a Writ of Restitution). Do not use this packet if you have a low income and are probably eligible for a free lawyer. Instead, you should call the Eviction Defense line at 1-855-657-8387 or apply for legal help online at

Ask the Court to Waive Your Filing Fee

A Washington Forms Online interview. Self-help court forms and instructions on LawHelp Interactive. Use this if you cannot afford to pay the filing fee to start a new case. A judge will look at your financial information and decide if you qualify for a waiver under Washington Courts' General Rule 34.

How do I sue in Small Claims Court?

In Small Claims Court, you can sue for up to $10,000. This is meant to be a quick, cheap way to resolve a dispute you could not otherwise settle. It is not complicated. Lawyers generally cannot take part. There are no juries, motions or objections. There is only a small charge for filing a lawsuit. You can get a trial date much sooner than in other courts. Most trials last about 20 minutes. #9940EN

Back to top