Search results for probably

I am going to jail or prison. What about my Social Security and health care?

Do you need to let Social Security know you're going to be incarcerated? What will happen to your Medicare while you're in jail? Get the answers to these and other questions. #5190EN

DSHS and HCA Overpayments: What is “Equitable Estoppel”?

Read this if DSHS or HCA sends you a notice saying you owe them money (an overpayment) because they gave you benefits they should not have and the overpayment was not your fault, and you cannot afford to repay it. You have a legal defense against the overpayment. #7912EN

Fighting a food stamp overpayment

Use this when the Department of Social & Health Services (DSHS) notifies you of a food assistance overpayment. “Food assistance” includes basic food, FAP, or WASHCAP assistance. #7304EN

Back to top