Search results for probably

2 Item(s) Found
Filter By:

TANF and WorkFirst for College Students

If you get a TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) grant, you probably have to take part in WorkFirst if you want to go to college and keep getting TANF. #7138EN

WorkFirst sanctions

Read this if DSHS is giving you less TANF or food stamps because they say you didn't follow their rules or otherwise cooperate. #7132EN

Back to top