Search results for representing yourself in court

2 Item(s) Found
Filter By:

Protecting your Section 8 Voucher

A detailed explanation of your responsibilities under the Section 8 Voucher program, and what rights you have if the Housing Authority (HA) tries to cut off your voucher. #6113EN

Section 515 Rural Rental Housing Tenant Grievance and Appeals Procedure

As a tenant living in an apartment complex financed by the Rural Housing Service (formerly the Farmers Home Administration), you have the right to appeal many decisions you disagree with that are made by your landlord through the agency's tenant grievance and appeals procedure. #6119EN

Back to top