Search results for representing yourself in court

Representing yourself at an administrative hearing

If the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) or Health Care Authority (HCA) threatens to end or reduce the assistance you get from them, read this to learn more about how you can appeal the agency's decision. #7910EN

Back to top