File a Motion for a Parenting Plan or Residential Schedule: Parentage Has Been Established in the Past Two Years

Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this if the parentage of your child has already been established by court order in the past two years, you want a Washington court to enter a parenting plan or child support court order, and your proposed parenting plan does not change custody. #3610EN

Download Instructions and Forms

Download Instructions Only

Get Legal Help

Visit Northwest Justice Project to find out how to get legal help. 

Last Review and Update: Dec 07, 2022
Was this information helpful?
Volver arriba