Washington LawHelpWashington LawHelp

Filter By:


General Info (5)+

After a Death Occurs (6)+

Planning for Death (4)+

  • Basic Estate Planning for Unmarried Couples

    This memo provides you with some basic background information to get you started on preparing your "estate plan." Read More

  • How do I Sign Documents When I am Physically Unable?

    8401EN - As long as you are mentally competent to understand what you are signing, the fact that you cannot actually sign does not need to keep you from executing the document. Just follow the procedures we explain in this publication. Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
  • Putting My House in Order Form

    The Putting My House in Order Form contains all the death certificate information the funeral director will need, your wishes for burial and indicate your organ donation preference. Be sure to discuss your wishes with your survivors and let them know where your original documents are filed so they can present them to the funeral home at time of death. Read More

    End of Life - Washington
  • What Happens to My Kids if I am Sick or Die?

    3115EN - If you are a single parent, you may worry who will care for your kids if something happens to you. This publication explains your options. You should also talk to a lawyer. Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
    Read this in:
    Spanish / Español

Wills (2)+

  • Washington First Responder Will Clinic

    The Washington Will Clinic aims to provide basic estate planning documents - wills, powers of attorney, and healthcare directives - for Washington first responders and their spouses/state registered domestic partners at no cost. Read More

  • Washington Wills

    Create your own simple will and other basic estate planning documents with free forms and instructions. Read More

    Washington Wills