powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

The Basics (12)+

Getting a Job / Sealing Records (2)+

  • Certificate of Restoration of Opportunity (CROP)

    Getting a CROP can make it easier for you to get work, housing, and/or an occupational license if you have served your criminal sentence. This has general information about CROP. #2952EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
  • File a Petition for Certificate of Restoration of Opportunity (CROP)

    Use this packet if you have a criminal conviction history, especially one that caused you to lose an occupational license, you have finished your sentence/s, and you plan to look for work/housing, or you want to get (back) an occupational license. This packet includes the forms you will need to get a CROP. #2954EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project

Owing Child Support (1)+

  • Child Support and License Suspension

    DCS may suspend licenses of parents who are behind in their child support payments. The law allows DCS to suspend any license issued by the State of Washington, including drivers' licenses, hunting licenses, fishing licenses, professional licenses and contractor or occupational licenses. This explains your rights and obligations under the law. #3809EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
    Read this in:
    Spanish / Español