WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Refine Your Search:

Filter By:


General Info (10)+

Owing Child Support (1)+

  • Child Support and License Suspension

    The Division of Child Support (DCS) may suspend licenses of parents who are behind in their child support payments. The law allows DCS to suspend any license issued by the State of Washington, including drivers' licenses, hunting licenses, fishing licenses, professional licenses and contractor or occupational licenses. This publication explains your rights and obligations under the law. Publication #3809EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project - CLEAR Intake Line
    Lea esto en: