powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Refine Your Search:

Filter By:


Get Started (1)+

Respond to Court Papers (1)+

  • Responding to Family Law Actions while Incarcerated

    Are you in jail or prison? Have you been served with legal papers about your family? This memo provides general information about how to respond to family law actions such as petitions related to divorce, child support, and custody issues. This memo is not intended as a substitute for legal advice. You may be able to get legal advice about your specific needs from a contract attorney or public defender. Read More

    Legal Voice

Get Ready for Court (1)+

I Need a Court Interpreter (1)+

Court Forms - listed alphabetically (2)+

  • Ask the Court to Waive Your Filing Fee | Printable Packet

    Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. Use this to ask the court to waive (not ask for) the filing fee required to file court papers in a civil case because you can't afford to pay it. #3204EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
    Read this in:
    Spanish / Español
  • Washington State Court Forms

    On this website you can download state mandatory court forms for use in Washington State courts covering many legal issues. Most of the forms found on this website are in MS Word or a PDF format. Read More

    Administrative Office of the Courts

Court Information - listed alphabetically (2)+

Legal Research (3)+

Working with a Lawyer (2)+