powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Get Started (7)+

County Court Procedures During COVID-19 (3)+

Serving Papers (1)+

  • How to Serve the Other Party in a Family Law Case

    Blank forms to print and fill out on your own, with how-to instructions for completing and filing. When filing your case, make sure a copy of the petition, summons, and other papers you are filing are delivered to the person you are filing the case against "the other party" in a legally correct way. #3201EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
    Read this in:
    Spanish / Español

Get Ready for Court (5)+

I Need a Court Interpreter (1)+

Court Forms - listed alphabetically (9)+

Court Information - listed alphabetically (4)+

Legal Research (3)+

Trial Tips (1)+

Working with a Lawyer (2)+