powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Filter By:


The Basics (4)+

Emergency cash (3)+

Low income energy assistance programs (1)+

  • Additional Requirements (AR): Emergency Cash Help

    If you qualify for Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), State Financial Assistance (SFA), or a Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA) welfare grant through DSHS and you have an emergency, you may be eligible to get "Additional Requirements (AR).” AR is a once-a-year cash grant for emergency needs. 7108EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
    Read this in:
    Spanish / Español

Overpayments (1)+

Public Benefits and Accommodations (2)+

Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) rules (5)+

WorkFirst rules, benefits and problems (6)+