WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

Filter By:


Get Ready for Court (5)+

I Need a Court Interpreter (2)+

Court Forms - listed alphabetically (3)+

  • Declaration Form - General Civil

    Declaration for general civil court cases. This form is not for family law cases. Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
  • Subpoenaing Witnesses and Documents

    If you are going to a hearing or trial where you will be giving evidence AND you need to make sure that a witness shows up or that someone brings documents or other items, you can have the person served with a subpoena issued by the court clerk. Publication #9930EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project
  • Vacating a Judgment and Staying Enforcement of a Writ of Restitution

    If you receive a judgment or a writ of restitution and you believe you had a good reason for not responding to the eviction summons or appearing at the show cause hearing, you may ask the court to vacate (or withdraw) the judgment and stay (or temporarily stop) the eviction. #6314EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project

Court Information - listed alphabetically (7)+

Legal Research (3)+

Working with a Lawyer (1)+