powered by probono.net

To leave this site now, use the X button.
If you are in danger, please use a safer computer.
In an emergency, call 911 or the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (TTY 1-800-787-3224). Computer use can be monitored and is impossible to completely clear.

Text size: A A A

WashingtonLawHelp.orgWashington LawHelp

The Basics (24)+

After a Death (1)+

  • When a Tenant Who Lives Alone Dies

    Read this if you rent your house, manufactured home, or apartment (dwelling unit) from a landlord and are the sole occupant of the dwelling unit OR someone has designated you to take care of their things in their rental unit after they die. #6301EN Read More

    Northwest Justice Project

Deposits / Damages Claims (4)+

Evictions about owing rent (6)+

Evictions about lease violations (3)+

Evictions of Month to Month tenants (1)+

Housing Search / Denials (6)+

Moving In / Reading Your Lease (3)+

Moving Out (4)+

Problems with Landlords (13)+

Repairs / Mold / Bedbugs (5)+

Seattle, Tacoma and Aberdeen Tenants (4)+

Section 8 and other subsidized housing (6)+